The Research Returns Advantage.
Trust a proven process with a 100% success rate.
How we work.
Research Returns offers a comprehensive service designed to optimize your entitlements to the SR&ED program.
Our goal is to help you make successful SR&ED applications that are processed quickly and with minimum disruption to your business.
To ensure your benefits are optimized, we will meet with you to:
- review your company’s project activities,
- identify eligible R&D work,
- identify qualified R&D expenses.
We will ensure your SR&ED application is submitted correctly and on time, and:
- provide customized, easy-to-use templates to document your projects,
- assist you to assemble all required technical and financial information,
- coordinate with your accountant,
- prepare and submit all required federal and provincial government forms.
We will enhance your understanding of SR&ED, and:
- train key management and staff on the requirements of the SR&ED program,
- demystify the complexities of the SR&ED program,
- coach staff on best practices for time and effort record-keeping and document management systems.
Once your SR&ED application has been submitted to CRA, we will:
- remain in contact with CRA throughout their entire approval process, including all aspects of the audit, if there is one,
- advise and assist you, should CRA request additional information or a meeting,
- advise you on your rights to make sure you are treated fairly by CRA.
Our team of SR&ED consultants at Research Returns works with you every step of the way.
1 We are dedicated to working with you to identify all eligible SR&ED work and qualifying expenses.
2 Our clients are coached so that SR&ED claims are prepared in the manner that CRA expects.
3 We stay up-to-date on changes to CRA’s policies and procedures and relevant court cases, and how they will affect you, so you don’t have to.